Monday 15 June 2015

Fade...


Heart! O heart! if she'd but turn her head,
You'd know the folly of being comforted.- 
W.B.Yeats

A memory lost – abandoned?
an ideas catch? - for proof
thoughts out-muscle keys,
broken - open wide
piercing monster eye
green - laser point
cuts pasts wounds…
an opaque
membrane’d veil
blocked thoughts escaped;
bleeding nostalgias gum
secreting into soiled bones.
Thick scar white; heavy
glued to grasp and
anchor aches fast ,
   in hollowed chests.



She; seen - denim jeaned
diablo back dressed
in cascade coils of
corn-silk blonde
face hidden –
gavel hearted
called her name
she turning in seducement swathe,
the same: “Yes… do I know you?”
Mouth spilled again
‘I'm sorry ?’ waif-ted from her lips
'Oh! Sweetie I think…
you might mean -my mum.
‘I'm so sorry…’ stumbled in
grey'd
bricks from my mouth.
Thoughts collapsed
tube light,
pin tight encircled by 
life’s warm red shadow...

              it had - begun to 
                     f
.                     a
                        d
                           e



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a note.The sharing is helpful to me and I love communicating.Thank you.